Monday 27 October 2008

It's nearly award season...

...and these have come early! Two new awards, I'm flattered :) Let's get down to business. The first award is from my friend Gracie over at Catlover which is a blog following the adventures of her four foot-footed friends.

The rules are-
1. You have to have 3 nominees
2. 1 is follower of your blog
3. One of them has to be new to your blog
4. You must link back who ever gave the the award.
5. 1 of them has to be from a different country

My nominees are-
1.Little House in the Suburbs
2.The Best of DIY
3.The Peacock's Nesting Place

This second uber cool award is from Everyday Living which lets us into the secret life of a stay at home dad. The rules for this award are-
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
3. Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
My nominees are-
1.Simply Abundant Living
2.Mrs G
3.House Home Garden
4.Virtual Dime Museum
5.Chica & Pumuckl

Hope they accept!

12 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Claire for this award. I will try and collect my nominations shortly.

I enjoy your blog and understand that pulling such a project takes time, effort, energy and money - having done similar things myself many times. Good luck with it all and I enjoy reading your posts.
Thanks again,
Lucinda.

Lidian said...

Thank you so much, Claire!

Mrs. G said...

Thank you, Claire! I am so touch my the award :) I've been following your blog for quite some time now. It's amazing how you are slowly rebuilding your house into a beautiful home.

T.L. said...

Claire, thank you so much for this honor! So glad you thought of us, you are definitely Top-Rated in our book, too!

P.S. The windows look so nice. Just perfect.

clockworkpink2 said...

thanks for the nomination!

Ana said...

Oh thank you so much Claire! We are happy you like our little bloggie :-) And it's even greater to receive an award more than once :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, Claire. I'm honored!

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

Hi Claire! Thank you so much for the award! Your blog really makes me miss Europe.

Over The Top Aprons said...

How nice; I know you deserve these awards and it is always great to know that others appreciate you. Congratulations!

Morbi Gujarat said...

Hi Claire,

Good luck with awards and I enjoy reading your posts.

- Morbi Gujarat

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Grreat list of awards I will be following the best of diy, lovely little blog, I have a pasion for all things diy, ATM im installing new internal doors throught my home from this great online site.
internal doors dave

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online