Monday 8 September 2008

And the award goes to...

Yikes two more awards! I'm running out of gowns to wear, must do something about that. This first BFF Cold Card award (maybe I can use that to sort out the gown issue?) came from Liza over at Moms...check nyo. Liza is a work at home filipina mum of two who has lots of hobbies and is always posting great tips. Did you know potatoe juice is great for fading dark circles under the eyes? Well I didn't until I read it on her blog! Now the rules for this award are a little different, lets see...

Rules:
1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

My nominees are...
Laane on the World If there's anyone who needs an award it's this lady, she's a psychologist and a mother of four and she still has time to write an awesome blog.
My Library a great site packed full of tips on gardening, cleaning, beauty and more.
Happy Life Is new to my blog, as I am to hers but after dropping by her site after she bought an ad from me I will definetly be a frequent visitor, an excellent design and dreamy colour palet.
by Jennifer Robin I love this blog, it's a really ecclectic mix of beautiful photos, old world reminiscing and chipmunks of course!
Catlover Now this site doesn't belong (as yet!) to Entrecard but is run by the 13yr old daughter of my friend here in Belgium. Grace is also cat mad like me and i'm sure if we drop by her site we might be able to convince her to join Entrecard, what do you think?


My second award today came from Anajz at the The Sustainable Backyard. Anajz is a wife, mother, smalltown homesteader, gardener and lot's more as you will see from her blog. I also learnt on her blog what on earth a solar cooker is, thanks you very much for this award Anajz, I am dedicating it to Pet Rescue Central I'm a sucker for anyone who devotes time and money to rescueing animals and I think they deserve a big'ol pat on the back;

Phew I promise normal renovation blogging will resume shortly! Thanks again everyone!

5 Comments:

Liz said...

oh claire! you are so sweet! thanks you so much for the beautiful introduction, *blushing*.

and congratulations, you deserve it ;)

cheers

Bless said...

Thank you Claire for the award. I will grab it now :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Claire!

I'm a mother of 6, to be precise. LOL!

Thanks for the award.

It was a real surprise... see here:
http://www.laaneworld.com/2008/09/winning-and-giving-award.html

Thanks a lot again!!!

Unknown said...

HI clair,
Bella is back HE is fine.
The boys are kinda adjusting to him.
BTW i joinded entrecard. Thanks for nominating me! (Bella is a boy)

Anonymous said...

thanks so much claire. I really appreciate it. I will post it soon.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online