Thursday 4 September 2008

Is it groundhog day?

It's not, but you would be forgiven for thinking so because today I have received two awards!! This second Brilliant Weblog award comes from Little House in the Suburbs which is a great homesteading blog with everything from chickens, forest mushrooms, money saving tips and more. I'm very greatful for this award!
Please stop by my 'awarders' and nominees sites, they really are the cream of the crop! The rules are pretty much the same here...

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate up to 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Now I get to tag some of my other fav sites! The nominees are...

1 Caroles Thoughtful Spot
2 The Cat Dog Log
3 Mommys Little Corner
4 Health to Home
5 The Homesteading Housewife
6 Simply Cats
7 The Sustainable Backyard

Thanks so much, I must go and clear a shelf for my award now!

12 Comments:

Unknown said...

Why, thank you so much! Next time DH rolls his eyes at me I can show him that I have an award to prove that I'm "brilliant", heh heh! Thanks a lot! :-)

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh my! I am always surprised when I get awards from people who I don't know read my blog! Thank you very much. I am honoured!

Anonymous said...

congrats claire! and thanks for having shared it with me, i am so honored. it's my 3rd time to recieve this award, thanks again ;)

cheers!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! It is much deserved:-)

Xavier Lur said...

Hi, I have subscribed to your RSS feeds, would you please subscribed to mine too @ http://feeds.feedburner.com/KidTechGuru

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for passing the award on to us. We appreciate it and enjoy visiting your blog too. Have a great weekend!
Abby, Rosie, Jackie, Gidget, Lola and their caregiver Chris

Unknown said...

hi clair,
school was ok.
Latty has pulled ANOTHER stunt on us.
except he hasen't come back yet.
Mama is having a look at the other house.
It went a bit better with Bella, I got to pick him up again!!

MY ENGLISH TEACHER CAN'T SAY THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THREE & TREE!
HOW ANNOYIN!!

Liz said...

i also have an award for you..

http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/09/bff-gold-award.html

cheers!

anajz said...

Thanks so much Claire! I have a little something for you over at my place. :)

Marlaine said...

Congrats on al of your awards! That will keep you busy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your two awards! And thanks for stopping by our blog and finding the time for leaving a comment.

I have never been in Aachen but also here it's quite cold, especially for the 3 of us! :-)

Claire said...

Hi Sarah
Thanks so much for leaving such a nice comment :) I'm glad you're enjoying our blog, I promise that i'll post again in the next few days, it's been so chaotic with the renovation works at the moment!
Thanks again!
Claire

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online