Thursday 4 September 2008

Next the Oscars...

I've been given my first award! How exciting! Tahtimbo from Everyday Living over in Idaho US has just given me my first blog award!

I'm very grateful and promise to give it a good home! Now here are the rules for nominating...

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours, and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated

Well here are my nominees...

1 Robin's Woods
2 Forced Green
3 East Coast Life
4 Work at Home Online
5 New York Renovator
6 Designing Hilary
7 Little House in the Suburbs

I hope you all accept! x

4 Comments:

T.L. said...

Thank you so much! And here we are without a speech prepared!

Simply, thanks! The award banner is too cute!

Ivory and Tomato Lady of Little House in the Suburbs

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thank you SO MUCH for this terrific award!! I am so honored. You like me! :D

I'll do a post about it, hopefully, before next week. :)

Designing Hilary said...

Many thanks! I got my post up yesterday.

Mya said...

Hi Claire, I am very honored and once I figure out what I got to do I will set it up :)

A BIG THANK YOU!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online