Tuesday 12 August 2008

Full house...

We have at last found old doors that match the 4 we had previously bought! The first four we saw advertised on Kapaza but being unable to find anymore we had got used to the idea that the other doors wouldn't be matching. Then by chance I recognised a house that we had seen for sale when we where house hunting on someones blog on a renovation site. The house was built in 1942 but had a lot of the same features as our house and they had the same doors that we had already bought. They had posted a plan of the renovations that they are doing, which have a very modern style, so I figured they wouldn't be using those doors and I was right! We went to pick them up on Saturday and the house is even in the same village as us, couldn't get any better, thanks Jimmy C!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by. Come back I posted my car.

Over The Top Aprons said...

That is great! I am so happy you were able to find just what you need and want! It has been fun watching all your progress and decisions. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog; I appreciate it. I am "researching" all of the hosting information and then I will get busy! Thank you for the interest! And Continued success on your project!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online