Wednesday 27 August 2008

Housekeeping

Well I got around to doing some housekeeping and maintenance on the site today. Like the new template? The three column layout is a lot more roomy than the standard blogger template that I was using. The colours are still fairly subdued which I think is best for sites that post a lot of pictures. It's still not quite tweaked but it should improve over the next few days. I've also started a links list on the left had side under the top Entrecard droppers, if anyone wants to be linked drop me a mail.

11 Comments:

tahtimbo said...

I like the template. Looks great!

Petula said...

The layout is very nice! I like the three-column format and would like to change mine soon.

Sara said...

Looks great! Did you find a template for the three columns? I'd love to do this on my site.

Anonymous said...

Template looks good! Nice and easy, roomy.

I'd like to be added to your list. I try to drop on your blog from one of the three I have:

http://newyorkrenovator.com
http://newyorktraveler.net
http://freakyfrugalite.com

Feel free to choose one if three are too burdensome.

:)

Claire said...

Thanks for the feedback! I got the template from the site 'Webtalk' listed under my fav sites on the left hand side. They have lots of nice 3 column layouts you can use completly for free. I used minima ochra. The only thing I changed was making the centre column a little wider and the full page width a little wider, good luck! Claire

Claire said...

Mrs Mecomber consider it done! :)

Unknown said...

Hi claire,
nice job on the 3 column lay

xx Grace

Unknown said...

very nice
xx i've put your link on my blog to!!

Liz said...

hi claire! thanks for dropping by and yhour commment. about your question on my food friday entry, those are toasted coconuts ;)

Bramblemoon Farm said...

Thanks for the information on the templates:) The change looks really nice!

Anonymous said...

Looks good. Simple but effective.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online